Autopsy Reveals ‘9-1-1’ Actor Tyler Sanders Died From Accidental Fentanyl Overdose
According to an autopsy report from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner, 18-year-old actor Tyler Sanders died this past June “from the effects of fentanyl.” The information listed his death as accidental.
In the full report, Sanders texted a friend the night before his death that he was using fentanyl. After sending the initial text, he did not reply to the friend’s phone calls.
Sanders had a history of abusing various substances, including heroin, cocaine, LSD and Xanax.
This comes after Sanders was discovered dead in his home in Los Angeles by police responding to a call concerning a man who was found not breathing. At the time, police did not suspect foul play with the county’s coroner stating that the actor’s cause of death was “deferred” and “pending additional investigation.”
Sanders is perhaps best known for starring in 9-1-1: Lone Star with Rob Lowe. He also appeared in The Rookie, Fear of the Walking Dead and the Amazon Prime series Just Add Magic: Mystery City.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!