CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 19: Antonio Banderas attends the Premiere of 'Sicario' during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2015 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images)
Antonio Banderas was rushed to the hospital last Thursday for a with chest pains, and was released Sunday.
The actor, 56, had been exercising in his home when he was struck with “agonizing chest pain.” He was taken to St. Peter’s Hospital and kept for observation, but was deemed fit to be released after a few days.
“Antonio was released that same day after doctors performed a check-up which confirmed his good health,” his rep confirmed to People. He also posted a photo of him with his girlfriend Nicole Kimpel, and captioned it, “Enjoying nature after a startle. Besos.”
The actor recently made the move from Los Angeles to Surrey, outside of London. “I find Surrey magical,” he told the Sunday Times. “I am not a party person anymore so I have the space and peace to write and really get inside my own head. I’m working on several scripts.”
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…
"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…
At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…
Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…
Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…