Peter Facinelli Video Interview On 'Twilight'
He's one of the stars of the blood-sucking epic, Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Peter Facinelli answers Uinterview.com users' questions here!
| Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App To Record Celebrity Video Questions + Get Daily News Updates here!
For more on Peter Facinelli and Twilight: Breaking Dawn:
- Q: How difficult is it to shoot scenes that occur later in a film without really knowing the other characters and events that led up to that scene? Do you ever wish you could go back and reshoot those? - Rose Ferrara-Love
- A: I don’t know about shooting it in a different way. I wish sometimes there was less rain, cause it rained a lot. It got kind of depressing. It’s weird because when you’re shooting it has to rain really hard for it to read on film. So take for example the baseball sequence, it was the first week of filming 'Twilight' and it rained for the whole first week, and uh, you never see it on film, like it never looks like it’s raining, but it was actually raining pretty hard, and really, muddy and wet. And then it rained again when we were doing the wedding sequence. Here’s this beautiful wedding, and it’s cold, and you have tarps up, and the women are standing with their heels in mud, and you’re like “aww.” You know, you’ve been dreaming about this perfect wedding for the longest time and it’s pouring rain outside. But thankfully, movie magic you never see that. And then in some instances, like when Bella walks down the aisle, as an actor all that rain kind of faded away because she was so beautiful and you get sucked into the scene.
- Q: After working with your 'Twilight' cast mates since 2008, the series is finally coming to an end this year. How does it feel coming to a close after working with them for so long? And can we expect to see you with any of them again in the future either on screen or off? - Matthew Zingg
- A: Yea, if they take my calls. No, every once in a while I’ll text them and I’ll say, 'Hey how’s life going. It’s pop.' To see them rise to fame like that and how they’ve dealt with it and to see them not change as individuals and take it in stride, I’ve been very proud of them.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]