Peter Facinelli Video Interview On 'Twilight,' Taylor Lautner
He's the vampire doctor from the Twilight movies. Now, Peter Facinelli is telling all about New Moon and keeping up with Taylor Lautner in the gym.
| Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App To Record Celebrity Video Questions + Get Daily News Updates here!
- Q: A lot of the guys in 'New Moon' got to take their shirts off a lot. Did you feel the need to work out more to keep up with Taylor Lautner, and did he give you any work out tips? - Meghan Grosso, New Brunswick, NJ - Meghan
- A: They never let Carlisle take his shirt off. I wish that Carlisle could take his shirt off too! Just because he's 350 years old doesn't mean that he can't take his shirt off. When we did 'Eclipse,' we were actually in the gym a lot because we had a lot physical training for our fight sequences. For us, it's more about being physically fit. And for Taylor -- he's gotta look rock solid. [Laughs]. You know, we did talk about that at dinners sometimes: his program, what he's on. You know, he's at a different place because he's 16. His metabolism burns so quickly that he's gotta pretty much eat like every hour and a half -- he's gotta eat! That's a good problem to have, I think, for some people. Wouldn't you like to eat every hour and a half, and be able to eat, like just eat?!
- Q: Thanks! Now, the 'Twilight' fans are a breed apart. What's the most interesting interaction you've had so far with the fans? Do you get the same reaction that Robert and Taylor do when they go out? - Meghan Grosso, New Brunswick, NJ - Meghan
- A: You know, I've had some really great experiences with the fans. I've never -- all the other cast members have these crazy, wacky stories but I've had nothing but great encounters. I'm very appreciative of the fans, and how they come out in support of us. I've had nothing but good encounters with them. Yeah, at times that's happened and there's been some high-pitched screaming but, you know, that only means that they love the movie and are happy with what we're doing, so I'd rather have that than them throwing tomatoes at us any day.
- Q: I was just wondering -- you play a vampire doctor in 'Twilight' and a doctor on 'Nurse Jackie.' How do you think the two characters would do in a face off? -- Kadeen, Westchester, NY - Kadeen Griffiths
- A: [Laughs] I'd love to see Coop, which is the role I play in 'Nurse Jackie' and Dr. Cullen in a room together, 'cause they're so different; they're 180-degrees from each other. Carlisle is very calm and he's kinda this rock, the patriarch of a family, and very mature. And Coop is completely the opposite -- he's very immature and runs around like he's had 10 Red Bulls. So, yeah, I don't know what that would look like, but it would be funny to throw those two in a room together and see what happens.
- Q: Thank you. So my next question is, we know you're filming 'Eclipse' right now. Can you give us any tidbits on what to expect from the movie? -- Kadeen, Westchester NY - Kadeen Griffiths
- A: I'm excited because the third one is my favorite book. The Cullens are in it a lot more. We got to do a lot of action stuff. The werewolves and the vampires team up to go after some bad vampires, so to have these two opposing forces actually team up for a cause is pretty fun to watch. As the Cullens, we're pretty much reserved a lot, and in this movie you get to see a whole other side of us so it's gonna be a fun ride. So you gotta check out one and two so when the third one comes out you know what's going on.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV