Tobin Bell On 'Saw VI,' Hannibal Lecter
He's the new Hannibal Lecter - the scary star of the hit movie, Saw VI. Tobin Bell takes questions exclusively from users of Uinterview.com.
- Q: Why do you think people are so fascinated with your character, Jigsaw? - Matt, Los Angeles - Uinterview User
- A: He's a powerful character. He's a multidimensional guy. He's part philosopher, part scientist, he's very interested in the human condition and he has lots of interesting ideas and concepts that, every once in awhile, come shooting out at you in one of these Saw films. I think that helps to make you interested in him and he's also the driving force behind some amazing special effects that people enjoy very much.
- Q: What scene was the most interesting for you to play in Saw VI? - Matt, Los Angeles - Uinterview User
- A: Saw VI has, amidst all of the twists and the turns and the surprises in the film, a very interesting story line that's very timely. John Kramer had some scenes with an actor named Peter Outerbridge who plays the role of William in this film. Very timely story of a subject that is kind of paramount in the minds of a lot of Americans these days. I'm not going to go into it in this interview but once you've seen the film I think you'll understand what I mean.
- Q: Do you ever have any nightmares about playing Jigsaw? - Audrey, Long Island - Audrey Szepinski
- A: I don't think so. Nightmares don't often take the form - they seem to be about something but they're really about something else. But I don't take John Kramer home with me. He is himself, a technician, and I approach him from a very technical point of view.
- Q: Were there any scenes in Saw VI that were too violent and didn't make it onto the screen? - Audrey, Long Island - Audrey Szepinski
- A: I don't know the answer to that. There is a process that these films have to go through. Sometimes I hear about the process being a bumpy one and this year I haven't heard anything about that so it might have been smooth. I think that I'll find out in the next couple of days before the film opens.
- Q: How do you think Jigsaw would do against Hannibal Lecter? - Audrey Szepinski
- A: I think it would be a fascinating discussion. If you're talking about whether they'd be in some sort of strange combat, I don't think so. But I think that they might spend a lovely evening hanging around the lair listening to classical music and eating good food. I'd like to be a fly on the wall listening to that conversation.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV