Scott Speedman Video Interview On 'Barney's Version'
He was the star of Felicity and the Underworld movies who recently appeared in Barney's Version. Scott Speedman takes your questions here.
| Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App To Record Celebrity Video Questions + Get Daily News Updates here!
- Q: Hi Scott! This is Justine from Providence, Rhode Island. What was your favorite scene filming with Paul Giamatti? - Uinterview User
- A: I really like my first scene — my introduction scene — and, you know, my last scene, the two bookends of the character, I think were the most challenging and ultimately the most gratifying. One of those scenes — the end scene, the big climax scene with my character and Paul's character — it just took two days and it was a lot of figuring it out. It was a pretty explosive scene, so it was pretty fun.
- Q: Thanks. The cast is so amazing. Did you have a moment that was most memorable for you while filming? - Uinterview User
- A: I don't know if there was like a moment on set where the light bulb goes off that you're doing something special. I mean, for me, I had to fight to get this part, so just even getting the part and all is just ... you sit around so much as an actor trying to find good material, and then all of a sudden you're in Rome, hanging out walking around all night with Paul Giamatti, a great actor. You feel very lucky just to be able to do that.
- Q: Hi Scott, this is Maggie from New Jersey. Your character in "Barney's Version" is the ultimate bad boy. Is there anything about him that you can sympathize with? - Maggie McBride
- A: Yeah, I mean, not so much the self-destructive stuff, but there's a lot of that character in me. I mean, I tend to play a lot of heavier characters and, you know, very brooding characters, if you will. But this character is very light and fun and always having the most fun in the room. And I have that part of myself that I was trying to access and sort of bring into the film in a kind of way, which was really challenging to do. But there's lots of stuff about the character that I identify with. You know — struggling with art, struggling with his chosen gifts, all that kind of stuff.
- Q: Thanks. What projects do you have coming up next for you? - Maggie McBride
- A: I've got a movie called "The Vow" coming out with Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum, and another movie called "The Moth Diaries," a Mary Harron movie, which was really cool to do.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV