Nikki Reed Video Interview On 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn'
The recently married Nikki Reed costars in Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 1, which is now out on DVD. In our exclusive interview, Reed seemed excited about Breaking Dawn, Part 2, hinting at what we could expect from the film, which comes out in November. “Well, first of all, Bella's a vampire. And I will say that Kristen [Stewart] makes a very, very good-looking vampire so they will be very pleased with that.” For Reed, staring in the much beloved Twilight series has been a life-changing experience. She has made many new friends and describes the set as having a “sleep-away camp feel.” Moreover, filming Breaking Dawn was a chance for the cast — which includes stars like Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene amongst many others — to reconnect. “It felt more like the first one I think than any of the others because we were all there every single day — the family again,” comments Reed.
Reed first came into the spotlight after the success of the provocative 2003 drama, Thirteen, which Reed also co-wrote. The 23-year-old actress also had a short stint on The O.C. and appeared in a few smaller movies, like 2006’s Mini’s First Time. With the end of the Twilight series approaching, we can expect to see Reed in new, exciting roles, but she is finding it difficult to say goodbye. “I just loved the experience of it [The Twilight Saga] … It was just a wonderful thing to know you got to come back to, so it's kind of weird knowing that we won't,” confesses Reed.
| Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App To Record Celebrity Video Questions + Get Daily News Updates here!
For more on Nikki Reed and Twilight:
- Q: Hi Nikki. This is Alissa from Morris, Ill. What can the fans look forward to in 'Breaking Dawn—Part 2' that you can reveal? - Melissa Rivett
- A: Well, first of all, Bella's a vampire. And I will say that Kristen makes a very, very good-looking vampire so they will be very pleased with that. And we introduce a lot of new cast members, so that's exciting. I think we had, like, 20 or 30. Some, like, absurd number, 20 or 30 new people that stepped in, and so it feels very fresh. I think it's very engaging.
- Q: The 'Twilight' fans all have their favorite moments from the film, but what's yours? - Melissa Rivett
- A: Oh, wow. I have a lot. I mean, going back to the first movie, I loved making the first movie, just because there was a lot of innocence and excitement, and it was all very new and we didn't know each other. It's sort of like that sleep-away camp feel, you have all these new buddies. And Portland was an awesome place to film so I loved that, and the baseball scene, I loved making the baseball scene. And then throughout the series, there's just been a bunch... I also loved the flashback stuff in 'Eclipse' where, you know, just my character specifically, that's what I'm talking about, we get to sort of step back into the 30s and explore the back story. I loved how 'New Moon' was shot. I loved 'Breaking Dawn' because there was a lot for all of us to do, and it felt like we were all back together. It felt more like the first one I think than any of the others because we were all there every single day – the family again.
- Q: Hi Nikki, this is Karen from Oak Hill, Va. I wanted to know how you felt when Bella gave you a call to tell you she was pregnant, and if that deepened the bonds of friendship between you two after that call was made. - Uinterview User
- A: As bizarre as this sounds, it was less challenging than you might think, only because it felt really natural. I mean, first of all, all of the prosthetics and stuff that Kristen was wearing, it was very realistic, and it felt very easy to be that maternal, if that makes sense.
- Q: Hi Nikki. I'm Katerina from Victoria, Australia. I love you and your work. So 'Breaking Dawn—Part 2' is coming out in cinemas in November and I'm so excited. So how are you feeling about the saga coming to an end? - Uinterview User
- A: I just loved the experience of it. I loved working with the directors that we've had the opportunity to work with. I loved learning all the time, I was always learning on that set. It was just a wonderful thing to know you got to come back to, so it's kind of weird knowing that we won't.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face