Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
Dylan O’Brien plays an intern competing for a job at Google against co-stars Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson in The Internship. “He has a really bright mind. I’ve never been of that – caliber,” O’Brien told Uinterview exclusively of his character. “I couldn’t do that. I don’t think.”
O’Brien is best known for his role in MTV’s Teen Wolf in which he plays Stiles. He is now shooting the upcoming sci-fi thriller The Maze Runner, playing the lead role of Thomas. The film is based on a novel of the same title written by James Dashner.
What company would he like to be CEO of some, one Uinterviewer asked? "If I could CEO in a company? Oh my…. Uh…uh…uh…what is, a CEO is like in charge of everything right? Don’t put me in CEO," O'Brien told Uinterviw. "I can’t CEO at something, anything [laughs]. I shouldn’t be in charge of anyone. I don’t know, like a studio or something? Or some movies? [laughs] Can I direct movies in any way?"
- Q: Can you relate to your character from The Internship? - |DYLAN O'BRIEN|
- A: Um, yes, yeah. I can relate to him in a lot of ways and I canât possibly relate to him in other ways too. Heâs you know, an MIT student. He has a really brilliant mind â Iâve never been of that caliber. Heâs in a running for a job at Google. I could not do that, I donât think. Actually, someone asked me that through twitter the other day, âWould You ever work at Google?â And thatâs how they phrase it to you. And itâs so funny cuz at first I was like âYea!â But then I was like â#They wonât let me probably.â
- Q: If you could be the CEO of any company, which company would it be? - prez
- A: If I could CEO in a company? Oh myâ¦. Uhâ¦uhâ¦uhâ¦what is, a CEO is like in charge of everything right? Donât put me in CEO. I canât CEO at something, anything [laughs]. I shouldnât be in charge of anyone. I donât know, like a studio or something? Or some movies? [laughs] Can I direct movies in any way?
- Q: Which actor did you wish you had more scenes with? - Jennifer
- A: I think you canât reallyâ¦ are you asking me to choose between Owen and Vince? [laughs] Itâs a crazy thing, you canât do that. Um, yeah I donât know. Letâs see, who didnât I really haveâ¦ Max! I would say Max because I donât think we had one scene or exchange together in the whole movie. I think there was maybe even one time when we were even in the same vicinity, or we did have one exchange actually. Max Minghella, yeah, that would have been cool because he was one of my best friends so I want to, I would like to have more dialogue with Max maybe.
- Q: What was your experience working at the real Google offices like? - Uinterview User
- A: We didnât do the whole movie at Google. Most of it was in Atlanta. We actually recreated it for the most part at Georgia Tech, and then we did two weeks at the real Google at the end where all the exteriors and some of the other stuff were shot, but that was such a funny experience because we were at like our fake Google first for so long and then we were like, the whole time we were so excited to go to the real Google and then we go. And it was kind of amazing to see how accurate and awesome out set was. You know, the production design was really cool in the movie because he just knocks Google out of the park and then going to see the real thing was just crazy.
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss