Real Housewives' Sheree On Her Fashion Line, Calling Kim Zolciak A 'Liar'
She's the outspoken designer on Bravo's hit reality series The Real Housewives of Atlanta, who's starting her own line, She by Sheree. Now, Sheree is taking questions exclusively for users of Uinterview.com
- Q: You just had the New York debut for your new line, She by Sheree. Tell us how it went? - Uinterview
- A: I just did the presentation. It went amazing, really, really well. The reaction was really positive. I chose to debut the line in New York because it’s the fashion capital of the world. I wanted to see how it would be perceived by the market.
- Q: How would you describe your design aesthetic? - Uinterview
- A: My inspiration for this season was the calalilly. It’s a strong flower – it’s bold, it’s sleek, it’s feminine and it’s sexy. You can put it in a room full of flowers or an empty room and it still stands on its own. I wanted to create a collection which you could wear in the day or the evening, you could mix together or wear it alone.
- Q: Now you’ve had a lot of conflict with Kim this year. What’s going on? What do you think the root of it is? - Uinterview
- A: When we went into the season, I didn’t know that was where it was going. Kim is a habitual lier. She spread all of these nasty rumors about all of us as well on the Internet. For anyone who could go that low – we already knew she was low because she was sleeping with married men – to try to bring them down, that’s crazy. Obviously, she has self-esteem problems, if she felt the need to do that.
- Q: What do you think of her wig line? - Uinterview
- A: She didn’t even know that wig she was wearing was atrocious. The public told her.
- Q: What is your goal for the line in the next 12 months? - Uinterview
- A: Definitely getting in the boutiques. Of course, I would love to be in Neimans or Nordstroms. I’m also looking at a denim and t-shirt line as well. I really want to build this brand, and I want to tackle all markets.
- Q: Did you meet any fashion royalty, like Anna Wintour, at fashion week? - Uinterview
- A: I went to Kimora’s show – and the show was okay – but I got to meet Kimora and she said, ‘I’ve heard a lot of good things about you.’ She had read in one of the papers here a story about five designer to watch, and I was one of them. I’m trying to get to the level where she is. She’s built quite a brand.
- Q: Now, Lisa also got into designing this season. Did that surprise you? - Uinterview
- A: I was quite surprised that Lisa decided all of a sudden to start up a clothing line. But, you know, I think the market is big enough for all of us. There’s no competition in the lines. I wish her best.
- Q: What did you think of her show? - Uinterview
- A: I saw what she had on. I thought she definitely could have had better fabrics.
- Q: Will you help her with her designs? - Uinterview
- A: I’m always down to help someone. It’s trial and error, and I’ve been through it.
- Q: Now, you were recently set up by your trainer with a body builder, which didn’t go well. What’s your ideal guy? - Uinterview
- A: My ideal man would be family oriented, likes to laugh, if he could be easy on the eyes that would be even better. Someone who likes to communicate. That was the problem with my past relationships, we didn’t communicate.
- Q: Now, NeNe told Uinterview last year that she's obsessed with Anderson Cooper. Do you have a celebrity who’s your ideal? - Uinterview
- A: No, but who admire the most is Oprah. I think the way that she’s able to inspire and empower people is incredible. I wanted to meet two people Oprah Winfrey and Michael Jackson – I’ll never meet Michael but I’d like to meet Oprah one day.
More U Q&A
Follow Uinterview on Twitter.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV