Camila Alves & Kim Vo On 'Shear Genius'
She's the stunning Brazilian wife of Matthew McConaughey, now the new mom's hosting Bravo's new reality series Shear Genius. Camila Alves and judge Kim Vo take questions here.
- Q: You had to do all these different haircuts for the show. Was that really difficult on your hair? - Uinterview
- A: Well, I didn’t do different haircuts. I did a different hairstyles. So they found a way to give me looks where I do look like I had a haircut, but I actually did not. But definitely, yeah, it was a lot of my hair, for sure.
- Q: What would you say makes a good haircut? And have you ever had a haircut that you would consider your worst haircut ever? - Uinterview
- A: CAMILLA: I’ve definitely had my worst haircut ever and I gave it to myself. [laughs] KIM: For me, the worst haircut, I would have to say, I had a friend at home do it and you should never have tequila shots and do a haircut all at once. But in all fairness I think we’ve all had bad experiences and we have to learn from them. I thought I’d look cute when the movie Speed came out with Keanu Reeves and someone said cut your hair really short and shave it and I shaved it. I looked like a monkey and it took me months to grow it out, so I think we’ve all had to explore those looks.
- Q: What was the most dramatic moment for you in the season? - Uinterview
- A: CAMILLA: So many. I had so many things that we had so many dramatic moments on this season, but one that got me was toward the end of the competition when we only had a few people left over and it gets pretty dramatic because they were trying so hard, they were doing things and really going for it and there was even a point where we had to add a little twist on the judging because we were like, “What do we do now?” I can’t really tell you what that was, but I think that was the most dramatic for me. KIM: Seeing them do color was very dramatic in a lot of ways to see them go through the process. They ended up doing amazing work but the process was a little dramatic for me. [laughs]
- Q: What's the most important hair secret you've learned? - Uinterview
- A: CAMILLA: I think a good trade secret and an amazing hair trick is not to try to do what they think is the right thing to do, what they think is the cool thing of the new trend. Do what actually makes their client look good. KIM: And the perfect thing for their face features and their shape.
More U Q&A
Follow Uinterview on Twitter.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV