Ultimate Fighting's Georges St-Pierre
Ultimate Fighting champion Georges St-Pierre, one of the subjects of the new photobook Fighter by Coach President Reed Krakoff, talks about his upcoming fight against BJ Penn and becoming a fashion icon.
- Q: You are preparing a for a big fight now against BJ Penn–how are you feeling about it? - Uinterview
- A: I feel very good and very confident. I can't wait to fight this guy. It's been a long time.
- Q: How do you prepare mentally for a fight like this? - Uinterview
- A: I visualize myself winning. [laughs]
- Q: You are in Reed Krakoff's new book Fighter. What was your experience like creating those photos? - Uinterview
- A: It was amazing. It was very fun. Reed is a very good photographer. It's a book for a very good cause–for people who got hurt during the [Iraq] war. The money goes for people who got injured during the conflict, so it's a very good cause.
- Q: How did you get into fighting? I know that you were bullied as a child. - Uinterview
- A: I had a problem in school growing up, so I learned martial arts to believe more in myself and stay disciplined.
- Q: You've done a number of fashion spreads for men's magazines. Do you have an interest in fashion? - Uinterview
- A: I'm not a very "fashion" guy, you know. But I like it. I like Georgio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana. I like to be dressed with class and look sporty.
- Q: You made two movies this year. What was your experience like in making those? - Uinterview
- A: It was fun. It was like being back as a kid. We did some fighting scenes–it was totally different than real fighting, though.
- Q: Do you see yourself going into acting later? - Uinterview
- A: Maybe after my career. I have a scholarship in kinesiology–fighting's not my only option. So I can find a job easy. But the job I have now has always been a dream for me. So far I'm having a good time doing it.
- Q: Fighting makes you happy. - Uinterview
- A: I want to keep fighting as long as I have a smile when I wake up in the morning.
- Q: For your upcoming fight, when you get into the ring, what's your strategy? - Uinterview
- A: When I get in the ring, I have a strategy that I'm following. I'm looking for the weak point of my opponent–I'm not fighting against his strength. That's how I win.
Chelsea Lately's Sarah Colonna
"That elevator scene? Forget it! "
"Wasting Light is such a good album."
"Who doesn’t like to read about sex with John F. Kennedy?"
"I am totally addicted to it. There was a huge hole in my heart when 24 went off air and someone told me I would love Homeland. I didn’t believe them. But I love it."
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV