‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 7 Episode 6 Recap: “Compromising Positions”
Previously on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at Dorit’s dinner party, PK and Dorit make a few comments that irritate Lisa Rinna and Eileen, Eden Sassoon, daughter of acclaimed hairstylist Vidal Sassoon, joins the cast, and Camille’s luncheon turns sour when Dorit and Eileen butt heads. This week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills shows the conclusion of Camille’s prickly luncheon and Kyle hosts a game night with disastrous results.
RHOBH S7E6 Recap: “Compromising Positions”
The episode picks up where the drama from last week left off: Camille’s luncheon. For the past three episodes Dorit has created or asserted herself into drama with the other ladies in what can only be described as a desperate attempt to be cast for a second season. Despite this, Dorit plays the victim and tells Eileen that she feels like she is always in the hot seat (by her own actions). Dorit, in the midst of her self-pity, brings up Pantygate (NO not again) and blames Eileen and Rinna for winding Erika up about it. Eileen reiterates that she only said that Erika felt blindsided since all the other ladies knew about it. The women agree to disagree (sure) and look forward to game night at Kyle’s.
Kim Richards returns this episode to participate in her sister Kyle’s game night. Kim hasn’t had the best experiences with game night, calling Brandi a “slut pig” at the first one and being high on pills at the second one. Hoping to have a fun night, Kim and Kyle are weary of Rinna’s attendance due to her and Kim’s cantankerous history.
At game night, the ladies put aside their differences and work together through a series of games. The laughter ends with the games as the ladies sit down for drinks. Drama erupts as the women attempt to clear the air with Dorit. Camille captures the audience’s reaction as she laments, “We’re back to talking about Erika’s panties”. Dorit refuses to acknowledge her role in the drama and accuses Kyle of being involved in Pantygate and Eileen and Rinna of riling Erika up. Kim expresses her disbelief of how big of a deal Pantygate has become which stops the argument and leaves it unresolved.
With the ending of one argument comes the beginning of another as Rinna addresses Dorit’s dinner party. Rinna and Eileen express that the drama that happened with Vanderpump last season had nothing to do with the loss of their parents. Kim interjects and states that Eileen and Rinna encourage one another and insinuates that they share a hive mind. The drama between Rinna and Kim reignites after this comment and Rinna says “Let’s talk about your arrests” (oh snap). Eden, also being a sober woman, explains to Rinna that Kim’s anger comes from pain and suggests they communicate at a deeper level. When the dust from the drama settles, the episode ends on a light note as Rinna apologizes to Kim for hurting her.
The preview for next week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills shows Dorit and Eileen attempting to make amends and Rinna and Eden discussing Kim’s sobriety. Tune in next Tuesday at 9pm EST for an all-new episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Housewives Side Notes:
- Loves to cook.
- Thinks Kim and Rinna hate each other.
- Believes Dorit feels guilty about Pantygate and is trying to cast blame on the other ladies.
- Wants a funnel for rosé.
- Thinks the ladies are doing to Dorit what they did to her last season.
- Believes Rinna’s comment about Kim’s arrests were a low blow and an attempt to humiliate her.
- Thinks the ladies need to let Pantygate go.
- Was only mad about Pantygate because it was made to be a bigger deal outside of her presence.
- Is making preparations to shoot her tenth music video for her single “Expensive”.
- Sucks at charades.
- Thinks Eden is the definition of a cool girl.
- Thinks Eden is sexy and was turned on by her.
- Feels comfortable enough to connect with Eden on a deep, emotional level.
- Half expects Kim to drop out of the sky to start drama with her at a moment’s notice.
- Hates game night and would rather shoot herself in the back.
- Thinks Dorit talks too much.
- Was accused by Dorit of putting words in people’s mouths.
- Believes she has become a villain in Dorit’s mind.
- Was born prematurely.
- Is not a lesbian but would take Erika home before Dorit. –WHO WOULDN’T?
- Was an alcoholic but is now sober.