- Gender: Female
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Favorite Celebrity: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Why? Because she embodies Carrie Bradshaw more than I've ever seen an actress embody the character they're playing. I want her life.
- Least Favorite Celebrity: Angelina Jolie
- Why? She's not a very good actress and gets way too much hype.
- Favorite Movie: Cruel Intentions
- Favorite TV Show: Mad Men
- Favorite Album: Spice World
- Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
- Favorite Quote: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return"
- Celebrity You Most Look Like: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Celebrity You Most Want To Meet: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Why? I would like to see how small she actually is in person.
- If you could ask any celebrity one question, what would it be? SJP, what was your favorite Carrie Bradshaw outfit and why?
- Commented on Gwen Stefani Gets The Leopard Look: "Gwen Stefani will never stop turning heads even when she's 80. She always knows how..." 07/27/2012
- Commented on SLIDESHOW: Celebrities And Models Sizzle At Miami Fashion Week Swim: "The striped bathing suit in the slideshow is perfection." 07/27/2012
- Commented on Christopher Nolan Speaks Out About 'Unbearably Savage' Shooting At 'Dark Knight Rises' Aurora Premiere: "This is literally so sad I don't think anyone can truly express, not even the..." 07/23/2012
- Commented on EXCLUSIVE: Chaz Bono – 'I Thought I Was A Bad Lesbian': "This is fascinating." 07/23/2012
- Review published: Music Review published: Watch the Throne by Jay-Z and Kanye West on 08/12/2011
- Commented on Adam Levine And Christina Aguilera Release 'Moves Like Jagger' Video: "This video/song is amazing. I had to actively refrain from dancing in my seat. This..." 08/10/2011
- Commented on The Future: "This sounds like an absolutely charming movie." 08/10/2011
- Commented on the U Blog post: Secrets Of The Playboy Mansion "Sounds like an upscale brothel." 08/10/2011
- U Blog entry: Dear Lea Michele's Nose entry published: "Dear Lea Michele's Nose" on 08/05/2011
- Review published: Movies Review published: Crazy, Stupid, Love on 08/05/2011