EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Olympic Swimmer Jessica Hardy On How She's Prepping For The London Games
Jessica Hardy is no stranger to winning world competitions. In fact, Hardy has won a total nineteen medals in major international competitions—though none of those events were Olympic competitions. Hardy has yet to even compete in the Olympics— after qualifying for the 2008 games in Beijing, she tested positive for a banned substance and was not allowed to compete. This summer’s games in London offer Hardy a chance at redemption, though Hardy is not trying to put any unnecessary pressure on herself. I think for me, the biggest goal I have is to just make it. Since I was a five year old kid watching the Olympics on TV that's what I dreamt to do—to just make it. And to hopefully have the chance to qualify in as many events as I did in 2008. And to do as best as possible, the best that I can, I'll be happy,” remarks Hardy in our exclusive interview. Hardy, who is a California native, seems to be a pretty laid back person. Before competitions, Hardy likes to take it easy. “I definitely like to chat with my friends to stay relaxed, and listen to music. Just have fun and enjoy the moment before I swim,” observes Hardy. Let’s hope it pays off!
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'