Misty May-Treanor Wants To Be On 'Dancing with the Stars: All Stars'
Beach volleyball star Misty May-Treanor already has two Olympic gold medals, but there is one prize that slipped through her fingers that she still covets — a mirrorball trophy. That's right, May-Treanor wants to return to Dancing with the Stars for the all-stars edition, and she's asking her Facebook fans to vote for her.
May-Treanor, 34, was cast on Dancing with the Stars in the fall of 2008, shortly after the Beijing Olympics, but she had to leave early after suffering an injury to her left Achilles tendon. "I was doing the Lindy Hop," she told USA Today at the time. "I thought I flew out of control and hit the judges' stairs, or it felt like I got hit in the back with a baseball bat. Then, I just couldn't put weight on it."
May-Treanor, who was originally paired with professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, listed some reasons she wants to return to DWTS. "I would love to finish what I wasn't able to when I was on the show the last time," she wrote. "I wasn't voted off. I would love for my husband to see me dance and compete. I want to perform for my fans!"
May-Treanor, who married Dodgers player Matt Treanor in December 2008, will return to the Olympics with partner Kerri Walsh this summer.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV