Zeta-Jones Furious Over Douglas’ Late Diagnosis
Oscar winner Catherine Zeta-Jones has spoken out against husband Michael Douglas’ doctors for not detecting his cancer earlier. "It makes me furious they didn't detect it earlier,” she told People, "He sought every option and nothing was found."
According to Zeta-Jones, the diagnosis "wasn't a huge shock.” Douglas had been complaining of pain in his neck and ear for weeks before doctors found the tumor. “I knew something was up. He knew something was up," she said.
Douglas has completed his first week of an ongoing eight week chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Earlier this week on the Letterman show, he put his chances of recovery at eighty percent. —AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV