Zeta-Jones And Jolie Vie For Role As Elizabeth Taylor
Brunette beauties Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angelina Jolie have both expressed interests in the role of Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming biopic on the famed starlet. The film will be adapted from Sam Kashner and Nancy Shoenberger's book, Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century.
Jolie recently announced that she would take on Taylor's famous role of Cleopatra in a new biographic adaptation as well. It was during the filming of the original 1963 movie that Taylor and Burton fell in love before she divorced her then-husband for Burton. Producers currently have three Hollywood actors in mind to play Richard Burton – Russell Crowe, Clive Owen and Colin Farrell. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Related: Angelina Jolie To Play Cleopatra
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic