Zac Efron: Why I'm Not Playing The Field
Charlie St. Cloud star Zac Efron, 22, isn't looking to play the Hollywood dating game. "I think a lot of guys would enjoy that," Efron told Details. "But I'm not really like that." That should be a relief to his girlfriend of five years, Vanessa Hudgens. "Believe me, I rack my brain thinking, 'Why am I not out there playing the field?'," he said. "But it's not in my heart."
Efron also revealed that he has another Hollywood friend, Tom Cruise, who recently invited him to his house to ride motorcycles after running to into him at their agent's office. "I don't even want to know [why he invited me]," he said. "It's just so cool that he gave a shit, the fact that he cared at all. No one else did that."
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent