The New Zac Efron Emerges In London
America's favorite Disney alum, Zac Efron, made a visit to BBC Radio One in London on Wednesday. He arrived to a crowd of adoring fans and donned a fresh leather jacket with his new signature spiked hair cut — lightyears from his High School Musical shag.
Aside from starring in the December 9 release of New Year's Eve — which features an all-star lineup much like its Valentine's Day predecessor, including Halle Berry, Sarah Jessica Parker and Ashton Kutcher — Efron, 24, is starring in The Lucky One. The film is an adaptation from a Nicholas Sparks book of the same name and follows Efron as a war vet who tracks down the woman in a photo he found while serving in Iraq. Slated to drop in April 2012, the film will mark Efron's sixth leading role since his Disney days.
Just days before his jump to the U.K., Efron donated clothes to Teen's Closet, an organization that supplies needy teens with the latest in fashion near his California hometown. His work and philanthropy is keeping him busy as the heartthrob is allegedly in between girlfriends. He was recently rumored to be dating Julia Roberts' niece and fellow thespian Emma Roberts, but has also been linked to Rumer Willis, Ashley Tisdale and of course, his High School Musical sweetheart, Vanessa Hudgens.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango