Zac Efron Admits Strip Club Adventure
Zac Efron is coming clean about his much-publicized trip to a New York City strip club last week. Efron, 22, and High School Musical co-star Corbin Bleu reportedly ran up a bill for $2,000, spending cash on dances, vodka, and trips to the back rooms. “I’m not really the type of guy who does this kind of thing often," Efron recently told Jimmy Kimmel. "I had this image of what it’d be like. I’ve heard a lot about these places, mostly from rap music – they’re supposed to be pretty reputable! So I envisioned myself on a nice couch with stunna shades…T-Pain and Usher making it rain money. And it just wasn’t like that.”
The Charlie St. Cloud actor let it be known that the outing was sanctioned. “The hardest thing was calling your girlfriend before," he said. "How do you even start that conversation without feeling like a total a**hole?” Nevertheless, “[Vanessa Hudgens] was fine with it.” Efron did deny one thing, though – he said that they did not spend nearly as much money as was reported. “It was more like, six [dollars].” – Alex Santos Murry
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV