Yvonne Strahovski Back As Hannah McKay On 'Dexter'
Yvonne Strahovski will be back for the eighth season of Dexter, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Strahovski will continue her role as Hannah McKay, the murderous florist who served as both a romantic interest and serious threat to Dexter (Michael C. Hall) last season.
In an interview via Twitter with EW’s James Hibberd, Strahovksi revealed that she knew she would be back on the show for quite some time, and that it was hard not to spill the good news. She also said she was on the fence about whether she wanted her character to live or die, and remained coy on how Hannah will interact with Dexter next season.
“Yes..she is coming back to shake things up for Dexter a little...just to add to the turmoil :),” Strahovski tweeted.
Strahvoski, who rose to prominence playing Agent Sarah Walker on the NBC series Chuck, will next appear in the film I, Frankenstein, opposite Aaron Eckhart and Bill Nighy. I, Frankenstein hits theaters next fall.
Dexter’s eighth season, the show’s last, will premiere on Showtime in late June.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'