WWE Extreme Rules: Brock Lesnar, The Shield & Dean Ambrose Win
During the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H in a cage match for the main event.
Other big wins of the event included Dean Ambrose's, who won the U.S. title with his win over Kofi Kingston with a headlock driver. The tag team titles went to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins of The Shield, who took down Team Hell No. Randy Orton, who hails from St. Louis, won against Big Show in front of his hometown.
John Cena and Ryback fought back and forth around the ring in a last man standing contest. It ended in a "no contest" despite Ryback making it back to his feet while Cena was taken off the stage by a stretcher.
Less remarkable matches included, the opener with Chris Jericho beating Fandango. Alberto Del Rio’s win over Jack Swagger and Sheamus’s besting of Mark Henry were also less satisfying WWE match-ups.
In the pre show, The Miz won against Cody Rhodes.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green