WWE Extreme Rules: Brock Lesnar, The Shield & Dean Ambrose Win
During the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H in a cage match for the main event.
Other big wins of the event included Dean Ambrose's, who won the U.S. title with his win over Kofi Kingston with a headlock driver. The tag team titles went to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins of The Shield, who took down Team Hell No. Randy Orton, who hails from St. Louis, won against Big Show in front of his hometown.
John Cena and Ryback fought back and forth around the ring in a last man standing contest. It ended in a "no contest" despite Ryback making it back to his feet while Cena was taken off the stage by a stretcher.
Less remarkable matches included, the opener with Chris Jericho beating Fandango. Alberto Del Rio’s win over Jack Swagger and Sheamus’s besting of Mark Henry were also less satisfying WWE match-ups.
In the pre show, The Miz won against Cody Rhodes.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen