WWE Extreme Rules: Brock Lesnar, The Shield & Dean Ambrose Win
During the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H in a cage match for the main event.
Other big wins of the event included Dean Ambrose's, who won the U.S. title with his win over Kofi Kingston with a headlock driver. The tag team titles went to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins of The Shield, who took down Team Hell No. Randy Orton, who hails from St. Louis, won against Big Show in front of his hometown.
John Cena and Ryback fought back and forth around the ring in a last man standing contest. It ended in a "no contest" despite Ryback making it back to his feet while Cena was taken off the stage by a stretcher.
Less remarkable matches included, the opener with Chris Jericho beating Fandango. Alberto Del Rio’s win over Jack Swagger and Sheamus’s besting of Mark Henry were also less satisfying WWE match-ups.
In the pre show, The Miz won against Cody Rhodes.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango