William & Kate Sparkle At Diamond Jubilee
It's been 60 years since Queen Elizabeth II took the throne, and the entire royal family is stepping out to celebrate. Prince William and Prince Harry attended The Diamond Jubilee River Pageant on The River Thames in London on Sunday, along with Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, who wore a stunning red Alexander McQueen dress, accented with ivory-colored pumps and a Sylvia Fletcher hat.
William was decked out in his Flight Lieutenant No. 1 uniform, and Harry wore the ceremonial dress of the Blues and Royals. Middleton's entire family, including parents Michael and Carole, sister Pippa Middleton and brother James Middleton, were also in attendance, as were Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.
The weather didn't quite hold up for the event, but that didn't put a damper on the royals' attitude. "Kate was saying 'hi,' 'hello' to everyone she saw and was smiling ear-to-ear despite the bad weather," a source told Us Weekly. "William walked a step or two in front of her the whole time. She looked gorgeous in red — really slim and healthy looking."
For more on Kate Middleton, Prince William and the Diamond Jubilee:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Filming
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV