Will Smith And Tommy Lee Jones Reunite
On Saturday, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones were in Central Park to film scenes for Men in Black 3. The third film from the Men in Black franchise is set to be released on May 25, 2012.
The last film was released nine years ago, and received mixed reviews. However, it was still a commercial success, though not as successful as the original. The latest installment is set to take place in Manhattan in 1969. A much younger Agent K is played by Josh Brolin, while Smith plays Agent J at his current age. The alien-fighting duo will this time fight a villain named Boris, played by Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Conchords). Along the way, they will also encounter many icons of the '60s, like Yoko Ono and Andy Warhol. Also set to join the cast are Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger and Bill Hader.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV