Will Rothhaar Cast As Lee Harvey Oswald In ‘Killing Kennedy’
Will Rothhaar, the star of Battle Los Angeles, has been cast in the role of John F. Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in the National Geographic made-for-TV movie Killing Kennedy, reported The Hollywood Reporter.
Rothhaar will be joining an already star-studded cast that has Rob Lowe playing the late 35th President of the United States, Ginnifer Goodwin taking on the role of the iconic Jackie Kennedy, and Michelle Trachtenberg as Oswald’s wife Marina. Rounding out the supporting cast are Jake Noseworthy (Robert Kennedy), Mary Pat Gleason (Marguerite, Oswald’s mother), Francis Guinan (Lyndon B. Johnson) and Boris McGiver (FBI Agent John Fain).
Killing Kennedy is based off of political pundit Bill O’Reilly’s best-selling book of the same name, and has been adapted to the small screen by playwright and screenwriter Kelly Masterson. Earlier this year, National Geographic aired an adaptation of his book about the Abraham Lincoln assassination, Killing Lincoln, which premiered to 3.4 million viewers.
Killing Kennedy, to be directed by Nelson McCormick (The Good Wife, Southland) will begin filming this month in Richmond, Va., and is scheduled to premiere in the fall on the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango