Will Pippa Middleton Attend Fashion Week?
Get ready, New York: Pippa Middleton is in town. First spotted dining with Chateau Marmont hotelier Andre Balazs, Pippa has been photographed hanging out with Spencer Vegosen at the U.S. Open and was later seen chatting up Chace Crawford and New York Rangers player Sean Avery at Meatpacking District bar Electric Room. So it's fair to assume that Pippa, who also celebrates her birthday this week, will grace Fashion Week with her royal presence while in town — and top labels are reportedly already adding her to their guest lists in anticipation of a likely appearance. A fashion event regular, Pippa may choose to support fellow Brit Victoria Beckham, who attended sister Kate Middleton's wedding to Prince William in 2011 and will be showcasing her designs on Tuesday, September 11.
An avid Alice Temperley wearer, Pippa's attendance at the Temperley show in September of last year created buzz as she took front row alongside Rosario Dawson and Peaches Geldof wearing one of the designer's dresses (pictured above). This year would be no less different. Balazs, with whom Pippa has been spending time during her stay, shares his public relations team with some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, including Proenza Schouler and The Olsen Twins' The Row, so Pippa would have no trouble getting front seats. Plus, she has a lot to prove, after Karl Lagerfeld publicly insulted her looks earlier this year. "Kate Middleton has a nice silhouette and she is the right girl for that boy. I like that kind of woman, I like romantic beauties," Lagerfeld said. "On the other hand, her sister [Pippa] struggles. I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back."
Although the socialite has received just as much, if not more, attention thanks to her social escapades, Pippa is officially in town to promote the launch of her forthcoming book Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends. "This book is designed to be a comprehensive guide to home entertaining, based on my experience in my family’s party business, Party Pieces, and work for London-based events company, Table Talk," Pippa explained in a statement. "It is a useful and practical journey into British-themed occasions and I hope it offers welcome inspiration and ideas, most of which needn’t leave you alarmingly out of pocket. Entertaining on any scale can be stressful and daunting so this is all about finding ways to manage and enjoy the process." Pippa, pictured above wearing another Temperley design at the premiere of Shadow Dancer last month, also had the presses astir as reports emerged earlier today that she was apartment-hunting on Madison Avenue, according to The Huffington Post. Whether or not the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge decides to take up residence on the East Coast, New Yorkers at least have a decent chance at catching a glimpse of royalty during NYFW.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
Read more about Pippa Middleton:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV