Will Ferrell Crowned King Bacchus At Mardi Gras
Will Ferrell, 44, has been experiencing New Orleans to the fullest while filming his upcoming movie with Zack Galifianakis, Dog Fight. Not only did he announce the players at a New Orleans Hornets vs. Chicago Bulls game earlier this month, but he jumped headfirst into Mardi Gras, too, riding on the parade's main float as King Bacchus, Roman God of Wine.
Ferrell waved to his subjects below from the throne on his float on Sunday night, decked out in flowing crimson and gold robes, plus the requisite royal crown. He joins a long list of A-listers who have held the dubious honor, including Bob Hope, William Shatner, Charlton Heston, Val Kilmer, Sean Astin, Michael Keaton, James Gandolfini, Elijah Wood, and Hulk Hogan.
But the Step Brothers comedian wasn't the only one celebrating Fat Tuesday in style. Also kicking it at the hottest party of the year were Hilary Swank, Cyndi Lauper and Bret Michaels, according to The Los Angeles Times and IBTimes.com.
Also check these out:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV