SPOILERS: Will Bachelorette Emily Choose Jef Or Arie? Who Will Be The Next Bachelor?
Monday's episode of ABC's The Bachelorette special, "The Men Tell All," might have been a little tense, but that's nothing compared to the uncomfortable decision facing Bachelorette Emily Maynard, 26, on Sunday night's three-hour Bachelorette special, on which she will choose between her two last men standing — race car driver Arie Luyendyk, 30, and entrepreneur Jef Holm, 27.
Maynard recently spoke out about what kind of guy she's really looking for to spend the rest of her life with and step into the role of stepfather to her daughter, Ricki, and readers everywhere are reading between her lines for clues as to whether Jef or Arie will get the honor of presenting her with an engagement ring while down on one knee.
"Every girl's different," Maynard told Esquire magazine. "But for me, I tend to like guys who kind of hang at the back and aren't the guy who's like, 'Look at me up here. I'm so great. I have such a fantastic job.' I like guys who are just themselves and genuine and funny."
Maynard's aversion to over-the-top guys spelled trouble for former contestants Kalon McMahon, whom she ordered out of the house when he called Ricki "baggage," and even Ryan Bowers, who had a less bombastic exit, but still had to go because he was a little too stuck on himself.
"I'm sure there are a lot of girls who fall for that," Maynard said. However, she considers such behavior to be "a sign to me that something else is wrong, if somebody is overly confident or a salesman for himself. That's not attractive to me at all."
As for clues as to who will follow in Ben Flajnik's footsteps as the next Bachelor — you'll have to wait and see, but Ali Fedotowsky's ex, Roberto Martinez's, 28, name has been thrown around, as has this season's very own Sean Lowe, 28, who was cast aside by Maynard just last episode.
Find out if Maynard chooses Jef or Arie on the season finale of The Bachelorette, Season 8, which airs Sunday at 8 p.m. on ABC.
For more on Emily Maynard and The Bachelorette:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV