Who Is Jodie Foster's Former Partner, Cydney Bernard?
Jodie Foster, 50, officially came out of the closet during her Golden Globes speech on Sunday night while accepting her Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement, and she thanked her former partner of 15 years, Cydney Bernard, with whom she still amicably raises her two boys, Charles "Charlie" Bernard Foster, 14, and Christopher "Kit" Bernard Foster, 9, calling Bernard "my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life."
Bernard is a film producer who served as production coordinator on the 1992 movie in which Foster played opposite Richard Gere, Sommersby, where she met Foster. When they were together, they reportedly wore matching Tiffany eternity rings on their wedding fingers, according to Yahoo Movies.
In 2008, Foster and Bernard reportedly called it quits, and Foster became briefly involved in a relationship with writer producer Cindy Mort, with whom she had previously worked while filming The Brave One, reports the UK's Daily Mail.
While many are considering Foster's speech to be her official public coming out, she actually acknowledged Cydney at the Women in Entertainment Breakfast in 2007, thanking "my beautiful Cydney, who sticks with me through all the rotten and the bliss." She has also made several public appearances with both Bernard and Mort over the years.
Barnard and Foster share custody of Charlie and Kit and keep in very close contact.
Watch Jodie Foster's Golden Globes speech here:
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango