Who Is Helen Lasichanh, Pharrell Williams' New Wife?
Helen Lasichanh married hip-hop artist and producer Pharrell Williams in Miami on Saturday, Oct. 12 in a secret ceremony that gathered their family and closest pals.
Lasichanh has been in a relationship with Williams, 40, for a number of years and is the mother of his four-year-old son Rocket Man Williams. Despite the considerable length of time they’ve been dating one another, they’ve only been publically engaged for a year.
While Williams might be the better known of the two, Lasichanh is successful in her own right. The recent bride is both a former model and fashion designer. The fashion forward pair opted to forgo traditional wedding whites and blacks in favor of plaid ensembles at their Miami nuptials. Lasichanh wore a blue and green plaid gown with princess sleeves, while Williams settled on a red and green tartan tux.
The reception took place on a yacht named Never Say Never and featured performances by Busta Rhymes, Usher, Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke. Photographer Terry Richardson was also said to be in attendance.
Back in August, rumors flew that Lasichanh and Williams had tied the knot in France with just their son and a few family members present.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'