Who Is Helen Lasichanh, Pharrell Williams' New Wife?
Helen Lasichanh married hip-hop artist and producer Pharrell Williams in Miami on Saturday, Oct. 12 in a secret ceremony that gathered their family and closest pals.
Lasichanh has been in a relationship with Williams, 40, for a number of years and is the mother of his four-year-old son Rocket Man Williams. Despite the considerable length of time they’ve been dating one another, they’ve only been publically engaged for a year.
While Williams might be the better known of the two, Lasichanh is successful in her own right. The recent bride is both a former model and fashion designer. The fashion forward pair opted to forgo traditional wedding whites and blacks in favor of plaid ensembles at their Miami nuptials. Lasichanh wore a blue and green plaid gown with princess sleeves, while Williams settled on a red and green tartan tux.
The reception took place on a yacht named Never Say Never and featured performances by Busta Rhymes, Usher, Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke. Photographer Terry Richardson was also said to be in attendance.
Back in August, rumors flew that Lasichanh and Williams had tied the knot in France with just their son and a few family members present.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango