Who Is Emma Watson’s New Boyfriend, Will Adamowicz?
Harry Potter star Emma Watson, 22, has talked about having boy trouble before, but it looks like she can put those days behind her, having recently been spotted taking a romantic stroll around London with her new boyfriend, Will Adamowicz.
Adamowicz and Watson met while studying together at Oxford, have been together since at least April, when they were seen together at Coachella, and appear to be into public displays of affection, always kissing or draping their arms around each other, reports People.
The two stepped out for a casual stroll in London over the weekend, Watson sporting an oversized stripped sweater, skinny jeans and sunglasses, and Adamowicz wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Their arms were securely in place — wrapped around each other.
Watson can next be seen in Stephen Chbosky's teenage drama, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, in which she stars with Paul Rudd, Kate Walsh and Johnny Simmons, to whom she was reportedly previously romantically linked. The Perks of Being a Wallflower hits theaters in September.
For more on Emma Watson:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'