Whitney Houston's Death Was Accidental, Source Says
Ever since Whitney Houston died unexpectedly on February 11 in her Beverly Hilton hotel room, her family has believed it was an accident. Now, her death — the cause of which was initially cited as "deferred," pending an investigation — is expected to be officially deemed accidental, a source told E! News.
The word from investigators ought to quash speculation that either a second party had been involved in Houston's demise, or that the pop icon had intended to take her own life. "[N]othing suspicious" has been found to link physicians or other people of interest to Houston's death, according to the source, who added: "[S]he had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself."
The L.A. County Department of Coroner, meanwhile, has not yet issued the official word, citing the ongoing investigation.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV