Weitz Won't Direct 4th 'Twilight' Film
After months of weighing his options, Chris Weitz has decided not to direct Breaking Dawn, the fourth film in the Twilight franchise, it was confirmed Thursday. Weitz directed last summer's New Moon, the second film in the franchise, which was roundly panned by the critics. David Slade directed the 3rd book’s movie, Eclipse.
Weitz has also directed The Golden Compass and About A Boy. Both Twilight leads, Kristen Stewart (pictured) and Rob Pattinson, have spoken publicly about their wish that Breaking Dawn be broken down into two films, as it is too long and complex to fit into one. No word from the studio as to how many new movies to expect.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV