Vivica A. Fox Engaged
Actress Vivica A. Fox, 46, is having trouble curbing her enthusiasm.
The Independence Day star confirms that she got engaged over the holidays to boyfriend Omar "Slim" White, a 27-year-old concert promoter from Atlanta, Georgia.
"We did get engaged on Dec. 26," Fox told People. "And we are very happy!" In December, the actress raved about her fiance-to-be and future plans to become a mother on The Wendy Williams Show. "My career has been my baby for such a long time and I've done well by that," she said. "I waited for God to send me a good man, and he's a good Southern man."
A few days ago, Fox was seen at LeBron James' 26th birthday party sporting an eight karat diamond ring. "She is over the moon – so excited, so in love," a source said. "They are both eager to start their lives together and have a family. She is so excited; it is heartwarming to be around her."
This will be Fox's second marriage. She divorced singer Christopher Harvest in 2002 after four years together. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV