VIEW: Star Jones' Sudden Departure Ushered In A New Era
Six years after her shocking departure, Star Jones returned to The View on Wednesday to finally make amends for all the bad press surrounding herself and former boss Barbara Walters.
Or did she? While the current co-hosts tried to make Jones' "blind-siding" decision to announce her decision to leave, as well as her admitting to People that she was fired, seem like water under the bridge, there were still a few awkward reminders that Jones' frankness in 2006 was an anomaly that had Walters — and TV viewers — reeling. Today, that brand of "say what you really think" is the name of the game.
Did Jones' decision to do things her way help or hurt her? Read more here.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
- Jeremy Piven And Liam Neeson Film Entourage Movie In West Hollywood
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango