VIDEO: Will Ferrell Livens Up NBA Game With Absurd Introduction
Introducing Wednesday night's starting lineups between the New Orleans Hornets and the visiting Chicago Bulls was none other than comedian Will Ferrell, who is in New Orleans shooting Dog Fight with fellow Funny or Die contributor Zack Galifianakis.
Ferrell added his own comic spin to his lively introduction, poking absurd fun at the players as they ran out onto the court, reports The Washington Post. "At forward, No. 5 — he still lives with his mother — Carlos Boozer," Ferrell announced for the Bulls player. NCAA champ Joakim Noah received the following jab from the Semi-Pro funnyman: "He's a Scorpio and a horrible dancer."
Perhaps the worst sting went to Trevor Ariza of New Orleans. "At forward, 6'8" from UCLA, he still loves to listen to Bell Biv DeVoe!" Ferrell said, while saying of other players, "He doesn't speak a lick of English," and, "After retirement he wants to be a rodeo clown."
Watch the video here:
Also check out:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV