VIDEO: Tim Tebow Thanks Jesus For Win Against Pittsburgh
Rick Perry's favorite quarterback Tim Tebow, of the Denver Broncos, attributed his team's latest triumph to the miraculous powers of his "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." After narrowly defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers, 29-23 during overtime, in the NFL playoffs, Tebow knelt in the Broncos' end zone, pounded his fist and then took off running in a victory lap, according to ABC News.
The final play of the game was like something out of the Gospels. Tebow threw an 80-yard pass to teammate Demaryius Thomas and only took 11 seconds — an NFL record for the quickest overtime win.
"When I saw him scoring, first of all, I just thought, 'Thank you, Lord,'" Tebow said. "Then, I was running pretty fast, chasing him – like I can catch up to D.T.! Then I just jumped into the stands, first time I've done that. That was fun."
Watch the video here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Filming
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV