VIDEO: The Situation Axed From 'DWTS'
No amount of gym, tanning and laundry could save Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from an untimely demise on Dancing With The Stars. The highly-groomed reality star was eliminated Tuesday for his abysmal tango the night before.
The news is not especially surprising considering that he and his dancing partner Karina Smirnoff scored a 28 on Monday, the lowest number of the evening. He didn't seem shocked by the news. "I'm not a dancer," he said. "It's definitely hard and at the same time, on Jersey Shore you saw a little keyhole of who I am. On Dancing With The Stars, you got to see the whole Situation."
Another contestant in jeopardy was ham-footed Bristol Palin, who was told she was in danger by the unimpressed judges. On the flip side, judges were so enamored by Jennifer Grey's performance that they had her tango one more time. The Goo Goo Dolls and Florence and the Machine also performed. –AMY LEE
Watch the elimination below:
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench