VIDEO: The Situation Axed From 'DWTS'
No amount of gym, tanning and laundry could save Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from an untimely demise on Dancing With The Stars. The highly-groomed reality star was eliminated Tuesday for his abysmal tango the night before.
The news is not especially surprising considering that he and his dancing partner Karina Smirnoff scored a 28 on Monday, the lowest number of the evening. He didn't seem shocked by the news. "I'm not a dancer," he said. "It's definitely hard and at the same time, on Jersey Shore you saw a little keyhole of who I am. On Dancing With The Stars, you got to see the whole Situation."
Another contestant in jeopardy was ham-footed Bristol Palin, who was told she was in danger by the unimpressed judges. On the flip side, judges were so enamored by Jennifer Grey's performance that they had her tango one more time. The Goo Goo Dolls and Florence and the Machine also performed. –AMY LEE
Watch the elimination below:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes