VIDEO: The Situation Axed From 'DWTS'
No amount of gym, tanning and laundry could save Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from an untimely demise on Dancing With The Stars. The highly-groomed reality star was eliminated Tuesday for his abysmal tango the night before.
The news is not especially surprising considering that he and his dancing partner Karina Smirnoff scored a 28 on Monday, the lowest number of the evening. He didn't seem shocked by the news. "I'm not a dancer," he said. "It's definitely hard and at the same time, on Jersey Shore you saw a little keyhole of who I am. On Dancing With The Stars, you got to see the whole Situation."
Another contestant in jeopardy was ham-footed Bristol Palin, who was told she was in danger by the unimpressed judges. On the flip side, judges were so enamored by Jennifer Grey's performance that they had her tango one more time. The Goo Goo Dolls and Florence and the Machine also performed. –AMY LEE
Watch the elimination below:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango