VIDEO: Taylor Swift Opens Up About Jake Gyllenhaal
With an album full of songs dedicated to past loves, Taylor Swift is going to have to get used to talking about her love life.
"Are you optimistic about love? How do you feel about love right now?" Ellen DeGeneres grilled her on her talk show. Swift, 20, answered deftly. "I'm always optimistic about love," she said. But DeGeneres wasn't done. "So you're always optimistic about love?" the host went on. "Yes, always, sometimes," Swift replied.
"Well, why wouldn't anyone be?" DeGeneres went on, before she cut to the chase. "Especially if your boyfriend is Jake Gyllenhaal, because he is very handsome," she said. "Y'all are just hanging out though, right? I'm just saying he's adorable and I like him very much, and so if that is the case that he's your boyfriend, I think that's fantastic."
She continued to press Swift for details about her romances, especially her acrimonious past with singer John Mayer. Swift's song "Dear John" off her album Speak Now, includes some provocative lyrics. "Don't you think I was too young to be messed with? The girl in the dress cried the whole way home," it says. Swift was coy. "That song kind of is what it is," she said. "Okay, great," DeGeneres answered. "We know the answer now. It's about him. You didn't dispute it so obviously...." Details about other rumored loves, including Joe Jonas, Cory Monteith and Taylor Lautner, were not discussed. –AMY LEE
Watch video below:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV