VIDEO: Reese Witherspoon Hates Watching Herself Onscreen
She may be in the public eye, but Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon, 34, has seen quite enough of herself.
"I can't watch myself," the leading lady said on Tuesday night's Chelsea Lately. "Who feels good looking at themselves?" she asked. "Nobody, right? It's torture. Why would you want to watch yourself being stupid and pretending to be somebody else?"
When Chelsea Handler asked Witherspoon if her self-consciousness extended to photographs, the actress admitted to hating still shots of herself, as well. "That kind of drives me nuts," she said of viewing these snapshots. "I literally think I look bad in every picture."
Those who don't mind the sight of Witherspoon can catch her in the new movie, How Do You Know, out now in theaters. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Watch the interview from Chelsea Lately here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV