VIDEO: 'Red Riding Hood' Trailer Thrills
Attention: werewolves are the new vampires. Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has returned to supernatural romance with Red Riding Hood, a spooky love story between a village girl and a werewolf.
The movie stars Amanda Seyfried as the titular character in re-imagining of the classic fairy tale, reset in a medieval village plagued by animal attacks. Her love interest is the mysterious Shiloh Fernandez, who may or may not be turning into a wolf (the outcome here is fairly obvious).
"Catherine Hardwicke has just completely turned this story into something edgy and gothic and dark," Seyfried told MTV. "Catherine just completely throws it into this dark world, and it's a little scarier than it was meant to be when it was written. We had this freedom to go far with it, so whatever preconceptions the audience has, they should throw it out the door." So, don't think of it as medieval Twilight. –AMY LEE
Watch the trailer below:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV