VIDEO: Model Falls Three Times At Naomi Campbell's Cannes Fashion Show
Runway model Lindsey Wixson, 17, didn't exactly have catlike reflexes as she strutted the catwalk at Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief charity fundraiser at Cannes on Monday.
The wobbly Wixson, who was decked out in a voluminous golden gown, fell three times on her return backstage. She was a good sport about the first fall, flashing a broad grin and a quick thumbs-up to the crowd after regaining her footing. The second tumble lasted a little longer, and the third found Wixson having trouble getting up altogether.
Campell, Jane Fonda, and Rosario Dawson also hit the runway at the event, though their relative surefootedness saw them upstaged. The proceeds from Campbell's fundraiser will go to the Japanese Red Cross to help victims of the March earthquake.
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV