VIDEO: Miranda Lambert Went After 'Off Limits' Blake Shelton
Country singer Miranda Lambert, 27, may be enjoying marital bliss with superstar hubby Blake Shelton, 35, but there was a time when she was the other woman.
"I knew he was married," Lambert revealed during an interview with NBC's Dateline about the night she met Shelton and sang a duet with him back in 2005. He had been married to Kaynette Williams since 2003, and Lambert was in the know. "I had seen their wedding picture in Country Weekly. I knew better," she said, "like, this is off limits. My parents are private investigators for God's sake. I've seen this my whole life — affairs. Of all people to know better, I know better than this."
Despite what she "knew," Lambert felt a magnetic attraction she couldn't resist. "I didn't know what to do with it," she said. "It was just this draw to each other."
Shelton started dating his fellow country singer, and his divorce from Williams was finalized in 2006. He and Lambert are living happily in Oklahoma since tying the knot earlier this year.
Watch the clip here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV