VIDEO: Michelle Williams Opens Up About Heath Ledger's Death
Almost three years after the death of Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams opened up about the loss of her ex-fiance.
"In a strange way, I miss that year, because all those possibilities that existed then are gone," she said in an interview with Nightline. "It didn't seem unlikely to me that he could walk through a door or could appear behind a bush. It was a year of very magical thinking, and in some ways I'm sad to be moving further and further away from it."
Williams met Ledger in 2005, when they played husband and wife in Brokeback Mountain, and the couple soon had a daughter together, Matilda. Though they separated a year later, they remained close until Ledger's death, from an accidental prescription drug overdose, in January 2008.
The actress is currently starring in Blue Valentine with Ryan Gosling, who was also interviewed in the segment. —ISHITA SINGH
Watch the interview here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV