VIDEO: Michelle Obama Impresses With Dances Moves
Michelle Obama danced “The Dougie” at Alice Deal Middle School on Tuesday for “Let’s Move!”, the first lady’s campaign against childhood obesity. Recently Beyonce made a new video to her hit “Get Me Bodied” with the campaign in mind. The 29-year-old singer danced in a cafeteria with various school children in an effort to make exercise fun for young kids. This song and dance was at the center of the festivities at the Harlem middle school.
“I know all of you love Beyonce, right?” Obama said to the young kids. “Me too! Beyonce is one of my favorite performers on the planet. And when she agreed to remake her video and do this Let’s Move! Flash Workout, I was so excited because this is what we’ve been talking about, that exercise and moving can be fun.” As a large group of students did the choreographed dance moves, Obama excitedly watched and performed some dance moves of her own.
Watch it here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV