VIDEO: Matt Bomer And Darren Criss Fraternize On 'Glee'
Matt Bomer and Darren Criss could be brothers: they both have squeaky clean looks, loads of talent and piles of adoring fans. On an upcoming episode of Glee, Bomer and Criss will appear side-by-side as members of the Anderson clan. Criss, as usual, plays former Warbler Blaine, and Bomer will play Cooper Anderson (get it?), Blaine's older brother.
On an episode titled "Big Brother," set to air on April 10, Cooper provides the New Directions with some acting advice by drawing on the experience he gained from a free credit rating commercial. “The secret to great acting is ignoring whatever the other actor is doing," he tells his young admirers, according to EW.com.
Blaine and Cooper also get to show off their musical talent together when they sing Gotye's hit song, "Somebody That I Used To Know." Bomer said the whole thing was his idea. "I had heard the Gotye song and I asked [series co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] if he ever thought of using that as a duet on the show. And he said he had," he told TVLine. "And then a week later I got a text from him asking me if I wanted to come on the show to sing it."
Watch the teaser clip here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'