VIDEO: Madonna Talks Lady Gaga, Thanks Her For 'Imitation'
It's starting to look like it might be Madonna, 54, who has an obsession with Lady Gaga, 26, instead of the other way around. While having formerly referred to Gaga's "Born This Way" as "reductive" and mentioning her at a previous stop along her MDNA tour, where she mashed up "Born This Way" and her own "Express Yourself" to highlight their similarities before launching into a rendition of "She's Not Me," off of Hard Candy, Madonna again talked Gaga on the stage at her Atlantic City show on Saturday before singing "Masterpiece."
"I'm going to dedicate this next song … to Lady Gaga. You wanna know something? I love her. I love her. I do love her," Madonna revealed, before adding the zinger. "Imitation is the highest form of flattery. But one day, very soon, we're going to be on stage together. Just you wait. You think I'm kidding? I love Lady Gaga."
It should be noted that "Masterpiece," was the one she dedicated to Elton John last month after it won her a Golden Globe over his "Hello Hello" and launched the two performers into yet another stage of their epic feud. Gaga and John are also tight, as she is the godmother to his son, Zachary, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Watch a video from the MDNA tour here:
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV