VIDEO: ‘Housewife’ Teresa Guidice Explains TV Tantrum
After an explosive screaming match on Monday night’s reunion episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, housewife Teresa Guidice revealed what prompted the fight.
The reasons for the tantrum were unclear from the show itself. After Danielle Staub asked Guidice, a seemingly innocuous question about her nephew, Guidice immediately began to scream, “Do not bring up my family! Do not bring up my family!”
As Guidice cursed and shouted, waving her finger in Staub’s face, Staub finally walked off the stage. When host Andy Cohen attempted to restrain her, she pushed him back into his chair.
Guidice turned to her Bravo blog to explain her actions. She apologized for shoving Cohen, saying “It’s just my natural reaction to try and shake people off when they’re holding me back.”
Guidice words for fellow housewife Staub were less kind. “When I’m attacked, I attack back. I have never gone after her first. Except for being on the show together, we don’t interact. I don’t sit around and talk about her. I don’t Twitter about her. I don’t try and find out things about her. I don’t care. But I won’t stand for her to bring up things that have nothing to do with the show and are none of her business and that are total lies.”
According to Guidice, Staub’s reference to her nephew was the final straw. “She had been digging around my extended family and trying to find dirt on me and defame them. And I just had it. I will not stand for that (or sit still anyway),” she wrote.
Any fan of the show is no stranger to Guidice’s temper. Earlier in the season, she was seen flipping over a table in another fit. —AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV