VIDEO: ‘Glee’ To Do 90 Minute ‘Born This Way’ Episode
Glee’s April 26 episode will be extended to 90 minutes, TVLine reports. The arc will focus on the message behind Lady Gaga’s anthem of self-acceptance, as McKinley students gear up for the annual prom. Puck’s new love Lauren (Ashley Fink) and status-obsessed Quinn (Dianna Agron) duke it out for prom queen, while Rachel (Lea Michele) grapples with the thought of getting a nose job. Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) encourages his students to love themselves and embrace their differences, and the episode will reportedly conclude with a rendition of Gaga’s "Born This Way."
Watch the newest promo for the upcoming episodes below:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent