VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 90 Days In Jail
Lindsay Lohan broke down in tears as she was sentenced Tuesday to 90 days in jail by an L.A. judge for failing to attend alcohol education classes imposed for a 2007 drunk driving arrest. After completing her sentence, she must complete an alcohol abuse program.
Superior Court judge Marsha Ravel had previously issued two arrest warrants in May and June for Lohan, who has made headlines in the past year with her hard-partying ways and run-ins with the law, but later revoked them when she made bail. The first came when Lohan missed a probation review hearing after claiming to have lost her passport at the Cannes film festival, and the second after the actress's alcohol monitoring anklet went off after the MTV Movie Awards.
Watch the ruling here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV